Kiwiland Carpet Cleaning offers tile cleaning services in Auckland. After regular use of tiles for a long time, they require proper professional cleaning from time to time as it retains a youthful look of the tiles, gets rid of any bacteria or mold, provides a much required deep cleaning without damaging the tiles and even grout, and of course, regular cleaning extends the life of tile and grout.
Why are regular tile and grout cleaning required in the first place?
Following are a few tile and grout problems generally the homeowners face-
- Milky & cloudy buildup on the tiles-
This milky and cloudy buildup might be a result of the use of the wrong floor cleaner type for your tiles and grout. In some cases, it can be formed due to the application of the wrong sealant. Where sealant problems will have to be solved by the removal of the same, all wrong floor cleaner problems need a particular cleaner suitable to tile type.
- Stained and dirty grout-
The stained and dirty grout is generally a result of improper cleaning practices. Once the floor is being scrubbed or mopped the impurities, dirt and any other available contaminants are pushed towards the grout. In the long run, they can leave stains.
- White residue on the tiles –
The white stains appearing on the surface of tiles are called efflorescence and are caused due to underlying water penetration issues with the tiles. This problem can be corrected by dealing with the water penetration problem.
- Presence of mold in shower-
The mold is as much a health issue as it is an aesthetic issue. Due to high humidity and poor ventilation, the mold can spring up in your showers. It needs to be professionally dealt with and then cleaned with a suitable cleaner.
- Dirty and stained tiles-
The dirty and stained tiles are generally the product of wrong cleaning practices. This includes wrong cleaners or regularity of cleaning and even the duration of the cleaning process.
All the above-mentioned issues are aesthetically not pleasing. A maximum of these needs a proper, thorough, deep cleaning by the professionals, such as Kiwiland Carpet Cleaning in Auckland. The rest need to be dealt with with other professionals before the actual cleaning can take place.
Professional Tile and Grout Cleaning Service Auckland
The tiles can be installed in a home at various locations such as
- Interior tiles- These are the tiles adorning the interior of the house, such as the living room, bedroom, study, etc.
- Exterior tiles- These tiles are used on the exterior of the building, such as rooftop, patio, window sills, etc.
- Shower tile- The tiles in the shower are the ones that withstand the maximum humidity and for that matter wetness. Generally, showers are badly ventilated too.
- Bathroom tiles- The bathroom tiles are the ones found near the washbasin or the toilet seats. These tiles have to withstand a little less wetness than the shower but too much to matter.
- Kitchen tiles- Kitchen tiles also have to suffer humidity in conjunction with heat from cooking.
- Countertops- The countertops in the kitchen where the cooking and its preparation takes place, the tiles are dirtier than other places and need much regular cleaning.
All these tiles and grout need professional tile and grout cleaning services in Auckland, such as Kiwiland Carpet Cleaning.
What happens in a professional tile cleaning process?
The said process follows the following steps-
- Vacuuming the area- The first step of the cleaning process is vacuuming the area of tile and grout so that it is devoid of any soil, debris, etc.
- Mopping the area- In the second step the area in question is mopped clean to ensure no filth is left there and the cleaner can start the deep clean with a clean canvas.
- Steam Cleaning- This step of the cleaning process ensures a thorough cleaning from inside out using the steam cleaner and other equipment with required chemical cleaners to get the best results.
- Drying- Drying is the last and a very important step in cleaning the tiles and grout. The filth thus collected after the third step needs to be disposed of and the surface dried to ensure the best results.
Why Do You Need a Tile or Grout Cleaner?
Kiwiland Carpet Cleaners are professional tile or grout cleaners in Auckland. Professional tile and grout cleaners are required for the below-mentioned reasons-
- For removing the tough stains-
Professional tile and grout cleaners can remove the tough and stubborn stains easily with the help of suitable products and the experience which comes in handy with a long time of working in the industry.
- Protection from future filth-
Professional cleaners can ensure protection from future stains and marks with the help of sealant application.
- Smart solution-
Contacting professional tile and grout cleaners such as Kiwiland Carpet Cleaners is the smart solution to the difficult stains and dirty tiles and grout rather than slumming it and doing it yourself with minimum experience.
Tile and grout cleaning services these days are affordable with even amazing packages and discounts available. Kiwiland Carpet Cleaners are known for their amazing services at nominal cost.
- Not only beauty but health concerns too-
Tile and grout cleaning is important not only because dirty surfaces are not beautiful to look at but also the health concerns that may be posed by dirty tiles and grout if not cleaned properly and regularly.
Why Should You Choose Us For Tile Cleaning Services?
Benefits of Kiwiland Tile Cleaning Auckland better known as Kiwiland Carpet Cleaners in Auckland are-
- Amazing unquestionable quality of service.
- Thorough professionals with exceptional skills and experience to deliver your services.
- The technologically latest equipment for the best results of the service.
- The amazing cost of the services and additional discounts and package availability make it a pleasing experience.
- Peace of mind to get the job done perfectly without any damage to your tiles or your grout.